The Reserve Governance Facilitators have placed a ratification poll into the voting system as part of the responsibilities defined in MIP51. This Governance Poll will be active for fourteen days beginning on Monday, September 11 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community may vote in this poll to express support or opposition to MIP102c2-SP4 being accepted and implemented in the Maker Protocol.
A brief summary of this proposal has been provided by the MIP Author and is shown below:
This subproposal will amend MIP104 to better codify and standardize Arranger reporting requirements.
Please review the links below to inform your position on this proposal before voting.
- Canonical Proposal Version
- Latest Proposal Version
- Proposal Discussion Thread
- Amendment Pull Request
This poll implements a Minimum Positive Participation value. The Minimum Positive Participation is currently set to 10,000 MKR.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option AND the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed 10,000 MKR, then the following actions will be taken:
- The Reserve Governance Facilitators will confirm its passage by marking the proposal Accepted on the MIPs portal and across all other relevant governance mediums.
- Any further work required to implement the proposal will be tasked to the relevant Ecosystem Actors.
Otherwise, this proposal will be marked as rejected per MIP51.
MIP51: Monthly Governance Cycle describes this type of poll and its position and significance within the rest of the governance cycle.
If you are new to voting in the Maker Protocol, please see the voting guide to learn how voting works.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Maker Operational Manual.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Governance Calendar.