Community Greenlight Poll - TUSD-PSM (TrueUSD) - January 10, 2022
The Governance Facilitators have placed a governance poll into the voting system as part of their responsibilities as defined in MIP9: Community Greenlight. This Governance Poll will be active for fourteen days beginning on Monday, January 10 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
This poll asks whether adding a PSM using TUSD as collateral should be prioritized for inclusion in the Maker Protocol by the Core Units.
Please review the collateral onboarding application thread to inform your position before voting.
Regardless of the winning option the following actions will be taken at the conclusion of this poll:
- The 'greenlight score' will be calculated for TUSD-PSM (TrueUSD) using the formula
Score = 'Yes' Votes - 'No' Votes
- The 'greenlight score' for TUSD-PSM (TrueUSD) will be added to the Collateral Prioritisation Sheet by the Governance Facilitators.
- The Core Units will use the Collateral Prioritisation Sheet to direct their work on onboarding new collateral types.
MIP9: Community Greenlight describes this type of poll and goes into more detail about how it interacts with the rest of the collateral onboarding process.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.