Adjust BlockTower Credit Debt Ceilings - May 15, 2023
The Arbitration Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Ecosystem Scope Facilitators. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, May 15 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the following adjustments to the BlockTower Credit Debt Ceilings:
- Decrease the Debt Ceiling (line) of BlockTower S1 (RWA010-A) from 20 million Dai to zero Dai.
- Decrease the Debt Ceiling (line) of BlockTower S2 (RWA011-A) from 30 million Dai to zero Dai.
- Increase the Debt Ceiling (line) of BlockTower S3 (RWA012-A) from 30 million Dai to 80 million Dai.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- This change will be included in an upcoming Executive Vote as the technical resource schedule allows.
- It is expected that this Executive Vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the Executive Vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
If you are new to voting in the Maker Protocol, please see the voting guide to learn how voting works.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Maker Operational Manual.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Governance Calendar.